Stainless Steel SMS Launch Terms and Conditions
Hart Stainless Steel Launch Promomotion
1. By entering the Hendler & Hart Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.This competition is limited to residents of South 1.2 Africa, and with the exception of the following people
2.1 Directors, Members, Partners, Promotional and Advertising agents, Merchandisers, Employees or Consultants of Hendler and Hart (Pty) Limited and Organizers of the Competition.
2.2 People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
2.3 Spouse, Life Partner, Parent, Child, Brother, Sister, Business Partner or Associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above; and
2.4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
3. The competition commences from 27 November 2014 until 23 January 2015. No entries received after midnight 23 January 2015 will be considered.
4. Total of Forty (40) Winners, will WIN either a HART Stainless Steel 6 piece Casserole Set (16,18 & 20cm) or a Hart Stainless Steel Saucepan Set (14, 16 & 18cm). 5 Winners will be drawn weekly
5. Potential winner must have a valid South African ID book to claim their prize. No Prize will be given away without a valid ID book. Should a customer not have an ID Book, a redraw will be done.
6. This competition is open to all South Africans over the age of 18 years old. Customers DO NOT have to purchase anything in order to enter this competition
7. Bill payers’ permission required.One cell phone entry per person. One prize per person, no person shall win twice. Total of 40 persons to win.
8. Accessories included in artwork are not included in the prize.
9. Winners are randomly picked by a computer generated script.
10. All valid entries submitted will be eligible to win a prize.
11. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of Hendler & Hart (Pty) Ltd at which point he/she may be required to provide his/her ID to the Hendler & Hart (Pty) Limited representative. At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may also be required to answer questions regarding his/her eligibility. Potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Hendler & Hart (Pty) Limited. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be done – subject to the terms and conditions herein.
12. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted.
14. By entering this competition you authorize Hendler & Hart and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
15. The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter (Hendler & Hart).
16. Hendler & Hart, its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers and organizers shall not be responsible for any subsequent decline of acceptance of prizes for any reason.