Hart Recipe Book Campaign Terms and Conditions
Hart Recipe Book Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY – This Campaign is conducted by Hendler and Hart Pty Ltd (“the Organiser”) and is open to everyone living in S.A., except directors, members, agents, employees; and immediate family members of any employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers.
2. ACCEPTANCE – All participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds, including without limitation, the grounds that the Organiser failed to act reasonably, fairly, in good faith or otherwise in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE –
3.1. The campaign starts on 1 September 2017 until while stocks last.
3.2. Anyone who buys a stickered (Free recipe book sticker) Hart J7 10 Piece Set, Hart J7 7 Piece Set, Hart J7 6 Piece Set, Hart J7 6 Piece + FREE fry pan set, Hart large roaster or Hart small roaster get a recipe book for FREE
3.3. To qualify for a FREE recipe book, all Entrants must:
3.3.1. BUY a Hart J7 10 Piece Set, Hart J7 7 Piece Set, Hart J7 6 piece Set, Hart J7 6 Piece + FREE fry pan set, Hart large roaster or Hart small Roaster
3.4. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative . The Organiser reserves the right to substitute a prize with any other prize of equal value to the prizes offered herein, at its sole discretion.
3.5. Not all Hart pot sets / products have the FREE recipe book
3.6. Hart Sets / products with FREE recipe book only available at selected retailers / wholesalers
3.7. One book per product purchased
4. JUDGING –
4.1. Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the Campaign, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the Campaign the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the Competition on a fair and equitable basis to the Entrants.
4.2. By participating on this campaign you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.
5. INDEMNITY – All Entrants and winners indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this Competition.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY –
6.1. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Campaign at any time.
6.2. By participating, all Entrant’s release Organiser, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities
associated with the development and execution of this Campaign from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participation in this Campaign, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrant’s also agree that Organiser, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Competition are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Campaign, the submission and/or its prizes. Entrant’s agree that Organiser and its subsidiaries (including the Organiser), as well as Organiser Corporation’s or its subsidiaries’ advertising and Competition agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner(s) for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this Campaign.
6.3. Organiser’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to a distribution of the equivalent amount of prizes as set forth above. By participating in the Campaign, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) month after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
7. Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions.
8. Organiser reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time, without any notice being given to those participating.
9. When the Organiser will disclose information
9.1. The Organiser may disclose information if required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of the Organiser’s customers or the public, or if the Organiser believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, the site or the Organiser customers.
10. Storage of information
10.1. Information collected by the Organiser via the site is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
11. Right to amend this policy